|home articles forums media subtitles software||login|
|articles search | recommended | recent||request an article | submit an article|
|Articles » #Miscellaneous||Discuss Article |
|Submitting articles to the Article Section by phaelox||1/23/2003|
| If you want to submit an article you''ve written or if you''ve found an interesting one by someone anonymous (don''t copy any work that''s signed, since it might ensue copyright issues), please use the following link to submit:
Six easy steps
1) Think of a subject for your article
2) Write a short description of the article you want to post
3) Click next
4) Paste or Type the article, if you exceed 7000 chars, a second page will automatically be added, which can contain 7000 chars as well, etc.
5) If the article uses "
", then check the box that says "this article is in HTML", otherwise don''t, even if you use some HTML, like font/img/b tags.
6) Click Submit.
If you do, the post will immediately show up in the Articles forum (like it would if you had posted it the normal way), where, if you want, you can edit your post to say why you''ve written the guide for example.
Here''s the good part, the post will also come available for Article Managers to add to the Article Section, short description+entire article. Credit where credit is due ofcourse, your name will be on the article. And everyone will be able to attach your article to their post, by using "Add article info to topic --» choose article".
- Remember obviously articles are screened first, so not all will make it to the article section.
- Be sure to check out the article section *first*, to see what an article should look like.
|articles forums media subtitles software hardware search||login|
|About us | Help us | Donate | Credits | Downloads/goodies | Partners||©2000-2008 Divxstation L - Legal information +|